THINKIUM DISTRIBUTED BUSINESS ECOSYSTEM
Thinkium's distributed business ecosystem is a business ecosystem based on the Thinkium blockchain infrastructure. It is an important window for the blockchain to link people and the physical world, including on chain native business and off chain business.
All user subjects, data, and assets participating in the business ecosystem are recorded on the underlying public chain. Each user subject is an account on the chain, which can be a person, a machine, or a virtual subject. Combined with Thinkium data authorization and protection system, the data belongs to users and becomes an important personal asset. Based on Thinkium’s underlying infrastructure, data interaction between cross chain and cross application can be achieved, avoiding traditional "data islands" between different business ecosystems in internet commerce and generate more and greater business value.
How will pencils that meet the individual needs of each student operate in a distributed business ecosystem?
- In the business Scenario: Pencils are daily consumables for students. Every student expects to buy pencils that meet their personal preferences and often change their needs.
- Loyal users multiply quickly and spontaneously form a distributed community: Suppose a student (Elsa) buys a custom pencil from the Disney movie Frozen series, The Thinkum Foundation and it will be easy to recommend it to other students (Kitty, Nimo, etc.) spontaneously, and form multiple Student communities on different topics, such as the Frozen community, My Little Pony community members will have more exchanges around topics including movies, TV, books and other related topics, etc. Merchants can also generate new business growth points based on community needs.
- The fission effect of the community under the incentive mechanism: recommending orders to get rewards, all online behaviors are automatically accumulated as credit points, which can "make money", and can also be "investors". For example, if an enterprise adds or expands a certain series of pencil production lines, it can issue a token for the production line for market circulation, and users who obtain the token can share future operating income with the manufacturer; the owner and the merchant reach a consensus and establish " Promote smart contracts for cooperation ", the community KOL comes with" Second Occupation.
- The Market-production-supply chain" node-wide automated collaboration: Supply-side service providers are authorized to access IM information, analyze it in structured data, and assist supply-side business decision-making. The personalized needs of pencils are automatically synchronized to the merchant’s backend management system, and structured information related to pencil needs is accessed on the chain. Various manufacturers of pencils, upstream raw material suppliers, paint and other supporting material suppliers, Disney IP copyright parties and other order information at any time with authorization. Scheduling information and logistics commercial entities can access market information, the downstream partner needs and needs, and respond instantly.
- Rules for automatic settlement and distribution: After the current pencil production line is completed, the smart contracts on the upstream and downstream enterprise chains are automatically executed to complete the digital asset transfer settlement.
- Corporate financing is transparent and credible, and supervision is more convenient: a company in the pencil industry needs to raise funds, and financing institutions can establish financing contracts with credible dynamic operating data on the chain, and even set financing incentive mechanisms based on the dynamic operating results on the chain; All enterprises can issue tokens based on their quantitative assets and conduct "self-financing", and token assets can flow freely in the ecology. At the same time, social and government regulatory agencies can implement legal and tax supervision by accessing open and transparent information on the chain.
Thinkium has done a lot of research, exploration, and practice from multiple fields, and is committed to providing the underlying technology infrastructure while empowering the entire business ecosystem, supporting distributed e-commerce, distributed finance, distributed production collaboration,and distributed large scale commercial applications such as organizations and distributed virtual economies have been implemented. Users participating in the business ecosystem include; developers, consumers, manufacturers, suppliers, brand owners, financial organizations, and regulatory agencies. Participate in equal and free business activities under certain business rules, exert their respective contributions and talents, and benefit from them.
For news and updates about Thinkium, follow Thinkium via this channels: